Mystic-Wayeh Nothing Holdin’ Me Back “Dresden”
X Wayeh Adak Lady Mudmalade “P!nk”
ALL PUPS ARE PLACED.
Accepting Reservations now.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
if you are interested in purchasing a Wayeh Alaskan Malamute Puppy.
Born 10/26/22, go-home 12/28/22
Papa Dresden (from Mystic Mals in Nashville) 10-gen COI 13%, OFA GOOD, Thyroid, CERF, 95#, 26″, gray & correct (weatherproof and easy-shed) coat. And his ears eventually DID come up, took a while,
Mama P!nk WS_____, 10-gen COI 17% OFA (Prelim) Good, Thyroid, CERF, #65, 22″, Agouti & white with a correct (weatherproof and easy-shed) coat. She will mature late, as females in her line do.
With a 10-gen COI (Co-efficient of Inbreeding of 17%, this litter is between cousins, but mom’s mom was bred out to our (mostly) Kotzebue line through Clay. And dad’s dad was bred out to CH Albus back to Uyak.
The Puppies 3F, 2M
- F1 gray, Wayeh Ulu _______ (AL)
- F2 gray with mascara, Wayeh Ulu _______ (going to Rockin’ Maples Malamutes, NC)
- F3 agouti, Wayeh ULU On a Muddy River Side “Ulu” (staying @ Wayeh)
- M1 gray, Wayeh Ulu Wherefore Art Thou “Romeo” (FL)
- M2 agouti, Wayeh Ulu Trackin’ Mud “Trax” (going to Rockin’ Maples Malamutes, NC on co-own)
This litter is Wayeh’s 13th Generation through Sunny.
- Wayeh Needa Mist ROM OB-ROM “Wayeh”
- Wayeh’s Nvwati Svnoyi ROM “Midnight”
- CH Wayeh’s Sassafras Lass “Razzy”
- Wayeh’s Shoshone Sunwalker IWPA-WWPDX ” Shoney”
- CH Wayeh’s Arctic Wind’s Shadow CGC TT TDI “Shadow”
- CH Wayeh’s Cherokee Summer CGC WTD “Summer”
- CH Wayeh’s Soul Song CGC RN WTD WLD “Singer” from the SNOW SONG Litter
- CH Wayeh Singn Follow Me Masasyu “Sunny”
- Wayeh Pacific Evening Star “Theia”
- Wayeh Here’s Mud in UR Ice “Cheers”
- Wayeh Get a Lil Mud on Ur Tires “Bayou”
- Wayeh Adak Lady Mudmalade “Pink”
- the Wayeh ULU’22 litter
Litter Theme – “ULU” Litter
These pups are out of Mystic’s Dresden & our lovely muddy girl P!nk. The Ulu is an indispensable knife used by the Inuit. AKC registered names follow the litter theme and must meet AKC naming conventions. You can call the puppy “Bob” if you want to, but the official name will be something like:
- Wayeh ULU on a Muddy River Side “Ulu” (staying @ Wayeh)
- Wayeh Ulu Yahoo
- Wayeh Ulu Kearsage
- Wayeh Ulu _____
[table “” not found /]