PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
if you are interested in purchasing
a Wayeh Alaskan Malamute Puppy.
We have the gorgeous Yodel from the first KALTAG litter– named for a stop on the 1925 Serum Run to Nome, Alaska — and this time around, we want to keep a boy. Sweetheart TD and goofy Emmer conspired to produce 4 gorgeous wolf-gray girls. Born 3/7/21. go-home 5/9/21.
10-gen COI 8.0% (anything under 7% is an outcross.) TD OFA Prelim GOOD (out of Good & Excellent parents), Emmer OFA GOOD (out of Prelim Good.)
These puppies are F1 (goggles), F2 (blaze), F3 (goggles), & F4 (plush coat). AKC names will start with: Wayeh KALTAG. It’s nearly impossible to tell the difference between F1 & F3, except sometimes F3 holds her ears a little wonky at 5w.
ALL PUPPIES ARE PLACED.
- F1 (gray longcoat) Wayeh KALTAG_______. (@#, litter name DeeDee)
- F2 (gray with snippet) Wayeh KALTAG _______. (MN, litter name Susan B.)
- F3 (gray with goggles) Wayeh KALTAG _______. (Rockwood TN, litter name Libby)
- F4 (gray with goggles) Wayeh KALTAG ______. (NC, litter name Aliy)
5week cuddles with 6yo Sloane
4 Week Cuddles with Smitty & Jones
(Most events are on the weekend unless noted.)
- Born Sunday 3/7/21, mama Emmer gets 3-days Panacur/Safeguard (Fenbendazole 22%) the same as she had 63 days ago @ breeding.
- Mom’s diet is Pedigree Puppy, which we switched to after the PanDammit started because there was a 6-week delay on getting our normal grain-free Salmon. Turns out, they do great on the Pedigree puppy. We still add Puppy-Bac by Dogzymes & raw free-range eggs from my chickens.
- Day 3-21 Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS.) <link>
- 2-4-6w Deworm pups & mom Pyrantel Pamoate (Nemex II).
- 3w Start puppies on the same puppy kibble & Puppy-Bac 2x/day. Start Rules of 7 <link> where they will experience 7 different foods, smells, bowls, surfaces, sleeping places, visitors, car rides, etc. by the time they are 7 weeks old.
- 4w pics, puppy cuddles with cats. Smitty ADORES puppies and keeps getting into the pictures.
- 5w pics, puppy cuddles with 6yo Sloane
- 6w pics
- 7w pics Temperament Tests & Puppy Picks.
- 8w vet#1 visit for exams, no-Lepto vaccinations, weights, fecal checks, veterinarian examinations, AVID microchips, and regardless of what fecal check says, we do preventative treatments with: Interceptor Plus (internal parasites), Nexgard (fleas), 5-days Albon (protozoa).
- 9w vet#2 visit for pictures, weights, fecals, any followups, recheck microchips, & interstate health certificates as needed.
- 9w (5/7/21) Go-Home Day!
More to do when pups go home
Pups still need AT MINIMUM
- Weekly socialization –
- a new place, a new person, a new animal every week for the first year of their lives, at least.
- @ 10 & 12 weeks deworming with Pyrental Pamoate/Nemex II
- @ Monthly heartworm year round
- @ 3 & 4 months 2nd & 3rd vaccinations
- @ 3 months a public, group Puppy Socialization Class for 8 weeks
- @ 5 month 1st Rabies
- @ 5 months a public, group Beginner’s Obedience Class for 8 weeks
- @ Spring & Fall deworming
- @ 1 year Spay/Neuter, OFA prelim, CERF eye exam, & 2nd Rabies
- @ 2 year blood draw for T-4 thyroid & chem panel — both to be used as baselines for comparison when they are seniors.
[table “” not found /]
This litter is Wayeh’s 12th Generation through Seranade.
- Wayeh Needa Mist ROM OB-ROM “Wayeh”
- Wayeh’s Nvwati Svnoyi ROM “Midnight”
- CH Wayeh’s Sassafras Lass “Razzy”
- Wayeh’s Shoshone Sunwalker IWPA-WWPDX ” Shoney”
- CH Wayeh’s Arctic Wind’s Shadow CGC TT TDI “Shadow”
- CH Wayeh’s Cherokee Summer CGC WTD “Summer”
- CH Wayeh’s Soul Song CGC RN WTD WLD “Singer” from the SNOW SONG Litter
- UWP Wayeh Sings to the Rtic Moon CGC RN RA WTD “Seranade”
- UWP AKC mjr ptd Wayeh Rtic Seas “Akai”
- Wayeh Bearing Sea “Grace” (Ret. to Mystic Mals)
- Wayeh First to Nome “TD”
- The KALTAG-2 Litter