Mystic Wayeh Commander Bearing “Alyosha”
X Wayeh Ikunna Sakari “Kyra”
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
if you are interested in purchasing
a Wayeh Alaskan Malamute Puppy.
Born 1/19/21, go-home 3/23 weekend.
Co-Owned Papa Alyosha: WS63486902, AM-DNA-V843494, 10-gen COI 4%, OFA GOOD, Thyroid, CERF, 95#, 26″, seal & normal (weatherproof) coat
Co-Owned Mama Kyra: WS63400205, 10-gen COI 8% OFA FAIR, Thyroid, CERF, 85#, 24″, Gray Sable & white with a normal (weatherproof) coat
- Females (reserved)
- F1 Wayeh Let Freedom Ring “Liberty” (staying @ Wayeh)
- F2 Female reserved
- Males (1st pick reserved for FL)
- M1 gray
- M2 gray long-coat plush snippet
- M3 sable no snippet
6w cat socialization
8w vet visit
(Most events are on the weekend unless noted.)
- Born Friday 1/19/21, Inauguration Day, mom gets 3-days Panacur/Safeguard (Fenbendazole 22%) the same as she had 63 days ago @ breeding.
- Mom’s diet is Sam’s Club grain-free Salmon & Pea plus Puppy-Bac by Dogzymes & raw free-range eggs from my chickens.
- Day 3-21 Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS.) <link>
- 2-4-6w Deworm pups & mom Pyrantel Pamoate.
- 3w Start puppies on the same puppy kibble & Puppy-Bac 2x/day. Start Rules of 7 <link> where they will experience 7 different foods, smells, bowls, surfaces, sleeping places, visitors, car rides, etc. by the time they are 7 weeks old.
- 6w pictures, Quad wormer pills >10#
- 7w pre-test visit baths, Temperament Tests & Puppy Picks.
- 8w vet#1 visit for pictures, no-Lepto vaccinations, weights, fecal checks, veterinarian examinations, AVID microchips, and regardless of what fecal check says, we do preventative treatments with: Interceptor Plus (internal parasites), Nexgard (fleas), 5-days Albon (protozoa).
- 9w vet#2 visit for pictures, weights, fecals, any followups, recheck microchips, & interstate health certificates as needed.
- 4/23/21 weekend (9w) Go-Home Day!
- Pups still need AT MINIMUM
- Weekly socialization –
- a new place, a new person, a new animal every week for the first year of their lives, at least.
- @ 10 & 12 weeks deworming with Pyrental Pamoate
- @ Monthly heartworm year round
- @ 3 & 4 months 2nd & 3rd vaccinations
- @ 3 months a public, group Puppy Socialization Class for 8 weeks
- @ 5 month 1st Rabies
- @ 5 months a public, group Beginner’s Obedience Class for 8 weeks
- @ Spring & Fall deworming
- @ 1 year Spay/Neuter, OFA prelim, CERF eye exam, & 2nd Rabies
- @ 2 year blood draw for T-4 thyroid & chem panel — both to be used as baselines for comparison when they are seniors.
[table “” not found /]
This litter is Wayeh’s 12th Generation through Maestro.
- Wayeh Needa Mist ROM OB-ROM “Wayeh”
- Wayeh’s Nvwati Svnoyi ROM “Midnight”
- CH Wayeh’s Sassafras Lass “Razzy”
- Wayeh’s Shoshone Sunwalker IWPA-WWPDX ” Shoney”
- CH Wayeh’s Arctic Wind’s Shadow CGC TT TDI “Shadow”
- CH Wayeh’s Cherokee Summer CGC WTD “Summer”
- CH Wayeh’s Soul Song CGC RN WTD WLD “Singer” from the SNOW SONG Litter
- UWP Wayeh Sings to the Rtic Moon CGC RN RA WTD “Seranade”
- UWP AKC mjr ptd Wayeh Rtic Seas “Akai”
- Wayeh Bearing Sea “Grace” (Ret. to Mystic Mals)
- Mystic Wayeh Commander Bearing “Alyosha” (bred by Mystic)
- This FREEDOM Litter
Litter Theme – “Freedom” Litter
These pups were born on Inauguration Day. While leaving bi-partisan politics out of it <PLEASE, we’ve all had enough strife for a while> AKC registered names follow the litter theme and must meet AKC naming conventions. You can call the puppy “Bob” if you want to, but the official name will be something like:
- Wayeh Let Freedom Ring “Liberty” staying @ Wayeh
- Wayeh The Dawn’s Early Light “Indie/Independence”
- Wayeh Twilight’s Last Gleaming “Baltimore”
- Wayeh Land of the Free
- Wayeh Home of the Brave
- Wayeh Revolutionary “Washington” or “Wash” or “Martha”
- Wayeh Rockets Red Glare “Jefferson”
- Wayeh Declaration of Independence “Indi” “Hancock”
- Wayeh Constitution “Connie”
- Wayeh Star-Spangled Banner “Banner”
- Wayeh Bill of Rights “Hamilton”
- Wayeh Self-Evident Truths “Lincoln”