F1 Happy bounced back to us after 3 days when the family was overwhelmed with 2 puppies and a 7yo child. She is still happy, and still needs a great home that understands grooming and puppy energy. She eats squeakers. But she snuggled for pets and grooming, so it’s a balance.
10-gen COI 18%, anything under 7% is an outcross, but this pedigree doubles on the sugar-sweet AKC mjr ptd UWP Wayeh Rtic Seas “Akai.”
Tied 2/5-7-9/20, due 63 days later 4/8, born 4/10, go-home 9 weeks later on 6/12/20.
Sailor: 10-gen COI 7% outcross, OFA (prelim) Good, Thyroid normal, CERF clear, 82#, 24″ (standard), male gray & white
Gypsy: 10-gen COI 10% linebreeding, OFA (prelim) Good, Thyroid normal, CERF clear, 75#, 23″ (standard), female sable & white long-coat.
The long-coat is a simple recessive, like blue eyes in humans, both parents have to give a copy of the gene in order for the offspring to express the gene. The parents don’t have to be long-coats (or blue-eyed humans) to carry the gene & pass it to off spring. Gypsy’s long-coat is PHENOMENAL, it never mats, it combs out freely, and she sheds with no assistance because she has a coarse guard coat and a properly weather-proof undercoat. I’ve never had a long-coat like hers, it is effortless, like a correct normal coat.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST
if you are interested in purchasing
a Wayeh Alaskan Malamute Puppy.
The Puppies are all placed
3 Females, 1 shyboy male
- F1 “HAPPY” big snippet LC gray (TX)
- F2 “JOYJOY” sable gray (CA)
- F3 “HUGS” small snippet LC gray (Medford, MA)
- M1 Shyboy “WAGS” gray normal coat (OK)
And this is everyone growing up…
Two Week Pics
Three Week Pics
Four Week Pics
Six Week Pics
8 Week Vet Visit #1
9 Week Vet Visit #2
Shyboy Wags is a happy, waggy, smiling boy, but he is not one to climb on your head and ask for attention. He wants to be nearby, he is curious about everything you are doing, but he is not a hugger or leaner and doesn’t care about pats. He feels deeply, he wants attention, but he won’t ask for it. You have to understand he marches to a different drummer. Like his full brother Odabee, his cousin Wyatt and his many great grandfather Yukon before him, he is a rare one-woman dog. Wyatt was mine, Odabee, too. And Yukon was Liz’s. And until they decided, they would dance just out of reach, laughing and smiling when you got too close. But not approaching beyond some arbitrary limit he set. With all three boys before him, once he decided he was staying, he became overtly affectionate, to his one person, but it took a while.
(Most events are on the weekend unless noted.)
- 12/4/20 Gypsy x Sailor 2020 puppies born – 3 gray girls & 1 gray boy. Gypsy is on puppy kibble plus Puppy-Bac by Dogzymes & raw free-range eggs alternated with meat (mackerel, chicken, tuna, turkey, or beef.)
- (Day 3-4-5) Deworm mom with Panacur/Safeguard (Fenbendazole 22%.)
- (Day 3-21) Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS.) <link>
- (2w) Deworm pups & mom Pyrantel Pamoate.
- (3w) start puppies on the same puppy kibble & Puppy-Bac 2x/day. Start Rules of 7 <link> where they will experience 7 different foods, smells, bowls, surfaces, sleeping places, visitors, car rides, etc. by the time they are 7 weeks old.
- (4w) Quad wormer pups 1/2 pills <10#.
- (6w) quad wormer pills >10#, Fishback’s Lead Dog Testing.
- (7w) 3-days Panacur/Safeguard (Fenbendazole 22%) dewormer, Advantix 2 flea/tick prevention, & Temperament Tests & Puppy Picks (in order of deposits received.)
- 8w pre-vet visit baths.
- 2/2/21 (8w) vet#1 visit for no-Lepto vaccinations, weights, fecal checks, veterinarian examinations, & AVID microchips.
- 2/9/21 (9w) vet#2 visit for followups & health certificates (for traveling out of state.)
- 2/11/21 (9w) FLYING HOME Day for HUGS & JOYJOY!
|Wayeh Inuit Seafarer "Sailor"||AKC mjr ptd UWP Wayeh Rtic Seas "Akai"||Artic Luv's Dancin' Bearfoot "Yogi"|
|Wayeh Sings To The Rtic Moon CGC RN RA WTD UWP "Seranade"|
|Wayeh Apache Star "Mensa"||UWP Wayeh-Mystic Peace Train AWP "Pax"|
|Wayeh Grizzly Bear "Kiowa"|
|Wayeh The Voodoo That Youdo Sowell "Gypsy"||AKC mjr ptd UWP Wayeh Rtic Seas "Akai"||Artic Luv's Dancin' Bearfoot "Yogi"|
|Wayeh Sings To The Rtic Moon CGC RN RA WTD UWP "Seranade"|
|Wayeh-Pacific Here's Mud in UR Ice "Cheers"||
Masasyu's Muddy Waters WTD "Clay"
|Wayeh Pacific Evening Star "Theia"|
This litter is Wayeh’s 12th Generation down through CH Sunny.
- Wayeh Needa Mist ROM OB-ROM “Wayeh”
- Wayeh’s Nvwati Svnoyi ROM “Midnight”
- CH Wayeh’s Sassafras Lass “Razzy”
- Wayeh’s Shoshone Sunwalker IWPA-WWPDX ” Shoney”
- CH Wayeh’s Arctic Wind’s Shadow CGC TT TDI “Shadow”
- CH Wayeh’s Cherokee Summer CGC WTD “Summer”
- CH Wayeh’s Soul Song CGC RN WTD WLD “Singer” from the SNOW SONG Litter
- CH Wayeh Singin Follow Me Masasyu CGC RN UWP WTD “Sunny” from the MASASYU Litter
- Wayeh Pacific Evening Star “Theia” from the STAR Litter
- Wayeh-Pacific Here’s Mud in UR Ice “Cheers” from the CHEERS Litter
- Wayeh That Voodoo That Youdo Sowell “Gypsy” from the CREOLE Litter
- SHIPS Litter
Litter Theme – SHIPS
AKC registered names will follow the litter theme:
Wayeh + __________
Call names can be anything you want and can either go along with the registered name theme (the name of a particular kind of ship, or its captain, or a port of call) or can be a more traditional sled dog name. But be aware, if you think it’s a great traditional name, likely so do others. We’re already at something like Nikko/Nikki #15, Tundra #11, Luna #9, Kodi/Koda/Kodiak #15, Cheyenne #5, Apollo #3, Zues #4, Kira/Kyra/Akira #8, Diesel #3, etc. So here’s your chance to be original!
When giving a dog an AKC name, simple is better.
- Wayeh Ship in a bottle
- Wayeh Ship of Fools
- Wayeh Wooden Ships
- Wayeh Space Ship
- Wayeh Rocket Ship
- Wayeh Ships that don’t come in
- Wayeh Ships passing in the night
- Wayeh Ship of Dreams
- Wayeh Tall Ships Go
- Wayeh Battleship
- Wayeh Ship of the Line
- Wayeh Ghost Ship
- Wayeh Steam Ship
- Wayeh Jumping Ship
- Wayeh And the Ship Sails On
- Wayeh Don’t Give Up the Ship
- Wayeh When My Ship Comes In “Clint”
- Wayeh A Ship of Souls
- Wayeh Shipshape
- Wayeh Ships A’hoy
- Wayeh Ship to Shore
- Wayeh Pirate Ship
- Wayeh Clipper Ship
- Wayeh __________ (a name with the word SHIP that complies with AKC naming standards)