“Bell(e Pepper)” is available. She is a long-coat red and white. She has a gorgeous flowing Farrah Fawcet coat and is friendly, but not pushy about it.
She has been vetted, vaccinated, microchipped, fecal checked and dewormed, socialized and temperament tested. She has Wayeh’s 6-year genetic health warranty and a spay contract, but will not be AKC registered. She is $1200.
She is a little soft, a lot sweet, and happy to play with other puppies or hang out with people. She was not the pushy one in the litter and was not the shy one either. She was not the leader and not the loner. But right in the middle. She has a BIG red coat, so you’d better love grooming or be willing to send her to a groomer regularly. But a little maintenance has a BIG result.
- 4/20/20 Scarlet X D puppies born – 3 boys (1 seal, 1 gray, 1 red) 4 red girls . Momma Scarlet is on puppy kibble plus Puppy-Bac by Dogzymes & raw free-range eggs from next door (soon to be from our own chickens) which I alternate with meat (mackerel, chicken, tuna, turkey, or beef.)
- 4/21-22-23 (Day 2-3-4) Deworm mom with Panacur/Safeguard (Fenbendazole 22%.)
- 4/23 (Day 3-21) Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS.) <link>
- 5/2 (2w) Deworm pups & mom Pyrantel Pamoate.
- 5/9 (3w) start puppies on the same puppy kibble & Puppy-Bac 2x/day. Start Rules of 7 <link> where they will experience 7 different foods, smells, bowls, surfaces, sleeping places, visitors, car rides, etc. by the time they are 7 weeks old.
- 5/16 (4w) Quad wormer pups 1/2 pills <10#.
- 5/23 (5w) Puppy Photoshoot.
- 5/30 (6w) quad wormer pills >10#, Fishback’s Lead Dog Testing.
- 6/6 (7w) 3-days Panacur/Safeguard (Fenbendazole 22%) dewormer, Advantix 2 flea/tick prevention, & Temperament Tests & Puppy Picks (in order of deposits received.)
- 6/10 Wednesday – pre-vet visit baths.
- 6/11 Thursday – (~8w) vet#1 visit for no-Lepto vaccinations, weights, fecal checks, veterinarian examinations, & AVID microchips.
- 6/16 Tuesday – (~9w) vet#2 visit for followups & health certificates (for traveling out of state.)
- 6/20 Bittersweet begin Go-Home days.